Wednesday, June 24, 2009

"Making Bread"






My mother in-law Sally and I went to en emergency preparedness event at her Stake and we learned how to make bread. I got really excited about it and decided I wanted to start making all of our bread, rolls, etc. Our first attempt, as you can see by Logan's face, turned out a little dark. He hates the crust as it is and he was really turned off by this loaf. I tripled our second batch which was a big mistake since the gigantic ball of dough that formed was too large for my mixer to handle. The bread turned out kind of lumpy but it still tasted pretty good. I've now figured out that I can make two loaves at a time and it works really well. I think we have it down to a science now. My grandma would be proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment